Tusa Dive: 4 Day Padi Open Water Course
What better way to learn to dive than in the clear, warm waters of Australia’s Great Barrier Reef! This 4 Day PADI Open Water course is comprised of two days pool & theory training at a modern training facility, followed by 2 x one day trips onboard Tusa 6 to the Great Barrier Reef. This course will return you to the comforts of your hotel each night, while you experience the best of the outer reef dive sites. And if you have friends or family with you, they can join you on board the Tusa Dive day tour to the reef on the last two days of your course.
- Pool Dives
- PADI Open Water Certification
- PADI certification costs, manuals
- Dive Log Book, 2 passport photos
- Return accommodation transfers on day 1 & 2.
- All scuba equipment
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea (on days 3 + 4 only)
For more information please visit the Tusa Dive website.